Welcome Reception @ Mila, Agora-Café
Monday, August 7th from 6:30-8:30pm
Address: 6650 Rue Saint-Urbain*
*Mila is located approximately 3-4 miles from hotels near the convention center, therefore you may need to allow 25-35 minutes transit time during evening traffic. Parking is limited and public transportation is recommended with the Beaubien Metro Station located within walking distance, as well as multiple bus lines (18, 55, 80).
*Please note that AIES-23 provides morning and afternoon breaks, as well as evening receptions. Attendees are on their own for lunches. There is a food court on premises at the Palais des Congres and there are many local dining options within walking distance.
Venue, transportation, & parking information:
Registration location and hours: Level 5, Foyer
- Tuesday, August 8: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 9: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 10: 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Attendees registered prior to August 2nd may pick up their pre-printed badges at registration.
Attendees registered after August 2nd may pick up a blank badge to complete at registration.
AIES-23 Conference Meeting Location: Level 5
- Keynotes and general session: Room 510AC
- Poster sessions and evening receptions: Room 510BD
Complimentary Wi-Fi Access Information:
- Network Name: Palais_des_congres_de_Montreal
- Password: PCM34602
Poster Printing in Montreal:
- Suggested resource: https://stores.staples.ca/qc/montreal/fournitures-de-bureau-ca-22.html
- Remote attendance access information will be sent on Monday, August 7, 2023, as a calendar invitation.